Wednesday

Inspiring Homes: My Second Hand Life

No comments:
 

Welcome to the lovely home of Maiju from My Second Hand Life, a Finnish mother of two who happens to be married to a sailor :) Here's a selection of photos that I made of this bright home! I particularly love her home office and the abundance of Muuto the Dots around her home. And those dining room chairs! I really like the combination of the Saarinen Tulip Chair, the HAY About a Chair AAC22 and the Bertoia Side Chair. She owns an official String Pocket as well as the IKEA Gallo that I've mentioned earlier as a budget-friendlier version of the first shelving system. I also spot the Scratched calendar by the talented Sarah from Coco Lapine Design (feel free to check out her home here and her styling here). And those Kristian Vedel birds that are produced by Architectmade are classics for a reason! :) What is your favourite part of this home?


All photos by My Second Hand Life, used with kind permission :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff